No other household appliance or component works as continuously as your heating and cooling systems. No other system demands such immediate attention in the case of a breakdown. Regular service is an investment in reliability and efficiency, and knowing that immediate attention is available from our company provides peace of mind. Your best interest is our best interest…we do not seek to sell you parts or equipment you do not need, and we arrive prepared to repair, not to sell you a new system. We strive to upserve, not upsell!
Our fuel oil customers receive substantial discounts on labor rates, and always receive priority service. No service company brings the experience, training, and regular exposure to all the variables of oil equipment that your fuel oil provider has.
Our service plan customers realize that the cost of one service call can easily exceed the low cost of our plans. No other company provides service plans with such comprehensive coverage.
WIth the price of furnace and air conditioning parts increasing 10 to 15% each year, our plans provide low cost insurance against expensive repair bills.
Even if you’ve recently installed new equipment, annual maintenance on both your heating and air conditioning helps lengthen the life of your investment and eliminates small problems before they result in an untimely breakdown.
Furnace Maintenance Checklist
These are just some of the steps that our experienced technicians will take when inspecting your furnace.
- Check the integrity of the heat exchanger. This is important because leaking heat exchangers are a safety issue.
- Check the condition of your chimney base and vent connection pipe.
- Check the combustion chamber for cracks or other signs of damage.
- Vacuum the flueways, smokepipe, and chimney base
- Change nozzle, oil filter, and pump strainer.
- Adjust air mixture and controls on the furnace to provide optimum comfort and efficiency.
- Check fuel input and flame characteristics.